Type of seminar: Music Group
Level of participants: Intermediate
Sight Reading: necessary
The seminar will focus on:
-the understanding of usûls,
-their use in the area of Anatolia &
- the learning techniques on the performance of instruments (according to the level of the participants).
The goal is to start learning first the main usûls, which although they are less than 16/8, they are also prominent, time-consuming and difficult to learn. It would not be appropriate to proceed and to go beyond the 16-time usûls without learning them.
The ways of teaching used will be by:
-Performing usûls by beating the knees with hands.
- Accompanying while listening to sample pieces.
- Performing individually and collectively
- Knowing the usûls is essential for all musicians. Therefore, the musicians of melodic instruments do not need to specifically play a rhythmic instrument.
- Those who play percussions should bring at least one of the following,Kudüm, Bendir, Daire or Def.
- Those who do not play any percussion instrument (musicians and vocalists) do not have to bring any instruments
Fahrettin Yarkın / CV & Contact Info
*For information related to accommodation please click here
|Event Date||31-07-2023 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||05-08-2023 1:00 pm|