Concerts Program- Summer 2021
Houdetsi in the Garden of Labyrinth Musical Workshop at 21:30
Friday 13 August 2021
Petrakis Trio - Stelios Petrakis / Dimitris Sideris/ Michalis Kontaxakis (no public)
Thursday 19 August 2021
Ross Daly/ Kelly Thoma/ Mayu Shviro / Muhittin Kemal / Pavlos Spyropoulos/ Giorgos Papaioannou / Harris Bakas
Wednesday 8 September 2021 (CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS)
Ross Daly/ Evgenia Toli –Damavoliti / Giannis Paximadakis / Kelly Thoma / Giorgos Stavrakakis/ Eleanna Papanikolopoulou
Special measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the state-issued regulations, Labyrinth Musical Workshop has ensured that special measures will be applied to its Garden (performance venue) this summer in order to protect the health of those present in the venue (audiences, artists, employees). We would like to inform the public that all events will be carried out with the utmost safety, under very strict regulations.
More specifically, Labyrinth Musical Workshop has adopted all health measures issued by the Greek government with regard to live events held at open-air venues and has incorporated said measures to its set of regulations. These special measures aim at keeping audiences safe both upon entering and upon exiting the venue, as well as for the entire time they remain at the venue.
Audiences are strongly advised to arrive in time, namely 0,5-1 hour before the start of the performance, due to the limited number of seats, in order to avoid delay and crowding. Audiences arriving after the start of the performance will not be admitted to the venue.
We ask for the audience's understanding and their cooperation in implementing measures and adhering to the regulations.
Audiences must be aware of the following:
- The use of non-medical masks is mandatory upon entering, exiting the theatre venues AND DURING THE SHOWS. Audience members must keep their masks on.
- A minimum distance of 1,5 metres must be kept between individuals from & towards the venue.
- Crowding in the entrance & all public areas must be avoided.
- Moving portable seats is also prohibited, given that all seats are designated in compliance with the physical distance instructions that have been issued by the health authorities.
- Audiences must comply with the instructions of the staff .